Commission A Portrait Session
- 10 x 8" Custom Framed Image
- 10 High Res Digital Images
- Gift Card for a Friend!
- Styling Advice
- 2 hour shoot
- 3-4 outfit changes
- Selection and Retouching of images
- In person viewing and selection of your images at your own home or at Kerry's studio in Poole. Here we select and shape your beautiful images into wonderful printed art or a wonderful book!
Minimum 4 People
Perfect for people in the same yard or location who would like to spend the day with their ponies making some lovely memories !
Price per Person
1 hour photo session
10 x 8 print
5 digital files
2 outfit changes
£130 (per person)
For horses 25 years and older or if your horse will soon be crossing the rainbow bridge.
-2 hour session
-10 x 8 framed print
- all images digitally retouched
Custom USB gift box and mini prints - £200
Bespoke Albums - prices start from £170
Let's Create Together!
- What are the additional travel costs?
If you live in the region of Dorset, UK there are no travel costs. Anywhere outside of Dorset travel costs will incur. If several people book a session for the same yard or location the travel costs will be split making it cheaper for everyone.
- Do you edit all the photos?
I personally edit all my photos, no RAW files will be released. I personally sort through all the images from camera removing any outtakes and choose the best images for you to final select.
- How Do I receive my digital files?
All digital files are sent to you fully edited and ready to download. From there you may share with friends though social media and download to save to your computer.
DOWNLOAD LINKS EXPIRE AFTER A WEEK!
Be sure to download your images asap and back up safely.
- Am I able to purchase further prints and files from my shoot even if they are not in my package?
YES! From any shoot further media may be purchased such as photo albums, USB's or tangible prints! During our viewing session I will go over all the options and prices with you to create the perfect keepsake from your shoot for you!
- Booking Your Shoot!
All my shoot require a £50 deposit payable upon booking to secure your shoot date and time.
what happens if I need to cancel or the weather is terrible?
if there is crazy weather, illness or family emergency your deposit may be put towards a reschedule. However, if you do not turn up to your shoot or cancel the deposit will not be refunded and a new session will need to be booked. The remaining balance is due on the date of your photo-session.